Sabtu, 10 Juni 2017

Letter of Motivation

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the Master’s Degree Program at the University of Tokyo. My ambition of pursuing an excellent financial master program has led me to apply your Master’s degree in Finance Department.

My name is Dyah Fitria Kencana and I enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree Program at the University of National Development “Veteran” Yogyakarta in Finance Department. I would like to gain in-depth theoretical knowledge in tools and skills for understanding management, administration, and marketing products from a international perspective.

Having reviewed information of this program and the structure of the course, I am confident that the Master of Finance Program at the University of Tokyo will make me qualified in meeting my future aspirations and this will be highly valuable to my experience.

I am confident that I will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to your program. I would be delighted to have the opportunity to discuss my application in greater depth. Please do not hesitate to call me at (+62) 85200350*** or email me at dyahfitria**@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.



More details : Motivation Letter

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar